Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How to connect to a proxy internet by Omnia WIFI

hey guys here I want to write a very usefull tip that I see very bigheaded ! in pocketpc don't know it and they will say to U it is not possible to connect via a proxy server :) but it is possible only do like me:

ok I do and U can do too first :
setting>connections>connections>advanced>select network

then set the first line to:My Work Network

then :edit>proxy setting then click and choose: this network connect to the internet & also the network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet

then type U'r proxy in the proxy server line

then advanced>http>server set the port (get the number from Ur proxy provider)

ok ok ok ok .. until comming back to setting

now:
wifi>turn on when it find ur wifi tab it and set the connect to : work
then next ...
now click the browser connection and set only to automatic or internet (not work)

ohhh it 's the end ,enjoy :)

if U are confused this is my yahoo ID:reza.hassuni

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your valuable information and all the best.
wrote by Shahram from Tehran.

rohit said...

boss i m still not able to conect..please help....i have put all proxy setting bt 6month have passed since i purchased my mobile and till now no way i got...!! :(